Thursday, February 11, 2010

UH OH.

Still not finished my project... and do to my Hard Drive at home being fried, I think I need to come after school or stay in at lunch to complete this...


1. What did I do in class today?
Still continuing to work on my project. I have just a couple more things to do, then citations!

2. What did I learn?
A couple more features of Last.FM I didn't use or know about.

3. What did I find interesting?
I just noticed how Last.FM Profiles closely resembled the structure of Facebook Profiles

4. What questions do I have about what I learned?
I can't wait to take advantage of this new features when I can hopefully fix my computer...

5. What connections did I make to previous ideas or questions?
I'm starting to notice that many Web 2.0 websites are structured similarly.-

No comments:

Post a Comment