Thursday, February 18, 2010

Colour Combos







(In reverse order)
1. Monochromatic
2. Complementary
3. Split-Complementary
4. Double-Complementary
5. Anagolous
6. Triad

I believe I deserve a 4 because I worked really hard on it. Because of this, I finished quite early.

REFLECTION

1. What did I do in class today?
Changing the hue and saturation values of this pokeball image.

2. What did I learn?
How to use Fireworks even more, it's not as easy and fast as photoshop, but it gets the job done.

3. What did I find interesting?
How many of the tools I used in Photoshop appear in Fireworks, namely the Magic Wand.

4. What questions do I have about what I learned?
I wonder why adobe can't just get rid of fireworks and just make Photoshop and the other Adobe effects the standard for macromedia programs... they own them anyways...

5. What connections did I make to previous ideas or questions?
Fireworks is a bit more complex to use compared to Photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Ruzzel. I like your different variations of the pokeball. Just one question - which one is the "Master Ball."

    4/4

    As for your questions, Fireworks just happens to be what we have at school which is why we are using it (Photoshop licenses cost a lot more). Fireworks has some features that Photoshop doesn't although the gap is closing. I believe Fireworks is better-suited for vector and web-based graphics.

    ReplyDelete