Monday, February 15, 2010

Reflection

1. What did I do in class today?
Trying to watch the olympics on the computer. However, I need Microsoft Silverlight 4 in order to view CTV's stream.

2. What did I learn?
I learned that these computers need that new Silverlight.

3. What did I find interesting?
I hate how Microsoft has this application. Seriously, it's the same as Flash or Javascript anyways...

4. What questions do I have about what I learned?
Well, I was actually interested in the Editing of Wikpedia... I didn't know it was actually that easy...

5. What connections did I make to previous ideas or questions?
There are quite a lot of web 2.0 websites I've never heard about...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we tried that in my other class and couldn't install the so-called Silverlight! I plan to have the TV on during work periods so you'll be able to stay up to date with the latest Olympic events.

    ReplyDelete