Monday, February 8, 2010

Last.fm

Alright, so in class today, we watched this video created by Dutch "think tanks" on what they think Web 3.0 will be and how it will affect our lives... I'm excited for it.

Afterwards, we continued on researching on our Web 2.0 website. I'm eager to start working on the powerpoit tomorrow, for I didn't get much sleep so I'll just do it tomorrow.

1. What did I do in class today?
Researched on our Web 2.0 site.


2. What did I learn?
The functionality of what Web 3.0 could be for us in the future. I'd be interested in a Pet collar thing that tweets wherever it goes, at a 30 minute interval or something.


3. What did I find interesting?
Again, Web 3.0 I'm excited for it and how machines will be able to "learn" from us and what we're looking for.



4. What questions do I have about what I learned?
I wonder what current Web 2.0 sites will be able to upgrade to Web 3.0 without changing it's original functionality.


5. What connections did I make to previous ideas or questions?
Facebook with Web 3.0? So.. Facebook will show us less posts of Farmville on our news feed? SWEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment