Monday, March 1, 2010

CD Cover


Alright, here's my CD Cover:

Images I used:

Flame (Online Image) Available http://grace-stock.deviantart.com/art/Flame-Stock-III-106713035 December 18,2008

Rick Astley (Online Image) Available http://mddpartycrew.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/picture-2.jpg March 1,2009

I believe I deserve a 4 because I used quite a lot of effects using minimal images.

The Artist name was inspired by a famous move by the Character called Akuma from the Street Fighter videogame series.

2 comments:

  1. I've been Rick Rolled? I didn't notice that it was Rick Astley until I saw the image citation. Cool album design with a very warm analogous colour scheme. What do the Japanese characters stand for?

    4/4

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Japanese symbols literally mean "One Instant, One Thousand Strikes"

    I added them to pay homage to Akuma.

    In the Recent Street Fighter 4 video game, Those symbols show up in similar fashion when he does his "ultra" move.

    ReplyDelete